Update the Look and Feel of Your Office with Decorative Window Film
Are you ready to upgrade the appearance of your commercial building to make it more appealing to customers and your employees? If budget concerns have been holding you back, it’s time to look at the benefits of applying affordable decorative films to the windows and glass partitions.
You should know that decorative films are an easy and inexpensive way to improve the look of a business. They have an added benefit of blocking harmful ultraviolet light from the sun, which can cause carpets, drapes and furnishings to fade prematurely.
Window films provide extra privacy in your space. They are also ideal for giving your establishment a luxurious and peaceful feel, which makes visitors feel more comfortable. Best of all, they resist marks from fingerprints and require no maintenance once installed.
Why Use Decorative Film at Your Facility
When you know that an upgrade to your facility would drive more business your way, it makes sense to go with an approach that accomplishes more than just an aesthetic change. Using decorative film helps soften the incoming light but it also protects items against fading from the sun. You won’t have to replace your carpeting or furniture as often.
Here are the main benefits of using our films at your building:
- Create an open feel even in confined spaces
- Allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses
- Applied to glass to create a beautiful etched appearance without the associated high cost
- Maintenance free
- Finger resistant films
- Create a uniform rice paper appearance that is not typically found in traditional films
- Light is dispersed softly
- Rendering a high class, tranquil atmosphere
- Also suited for interior glass partitions or the inside surface of windows
- Reduce heat and glare
- Block up to 99% of UV light to reduce fabric and furniture fade
- Fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application
Changing the appearance of your company’s building for the better can result in an increase in new business as well as encourage current customers to come by more frequently. For more information on how these films work on your windows or to get advice on selecting and installing them at your premises, please contact us today